The Combi boiler is a compact unit which carries out dual functions of the central boiler heating & the water boiler. It is known for its efficiency stems which have the ability to condense the surplus energy & diverting the same in usage by a system of central heating. In this way, instead of getting wasted, the energy gets recycled. Its compact size, as well as efficiency, is known as the top choice for most of the homes. When it comes on its workings, the flue gases gets emitted when boiler gets used but with condensing boiler only, flue gas doesn’t get wasted and rather it gets recycled through its system of heat recovery.
Reasons to have Combi boiler
With such a step, the fresh cold water from mains gets preheated with its recycled energy. With this, the boiler makes use of less energy for heating water when there is a need for the hot water. The Combi boiler heat water directly from the water mains and there is no requirement for cold water or hot water cylinder or tank. There are many reasons why you must go for this for home heating needs. Some of the reasons are as,
- Compact size: most of the homes hold less space within and need a heating system which is much portable and can offer great output quality. This is the reason, you can make use of this boiler which is a compact and simple unit, can also fit in any of the cupboards.
- Higher efficient energy: with around 90 percent of the energy efficiency, these boilers are also best designed for serving effectively the process of water heating and emit the minimal carbon in the atmosphere.
- Installation ease: the Combi boiler also doesn’t come with different elements of installation like conventional ones. They are easy in their installation and can be well fitted in any space of the house.
- Instant hot water: You don’t have store the hot water in advance or need to wait for the tank to be entirely refilled. With this, you can get instant hot water without the wastage of time.
- Low energy bills: they can reduce energy levels at a great percentage. They all are 90 percent efficient in terms of energy and can help in saving significant money on the annual bills of energy.
So what are you waiting for? The best Combi boiler is all you need today.
To know more about Combi boiler please visit Combiboiler.co.uk