Those who have been living in Montenegro for years, they might have noticed that the demand to rent a car in Montenegro increases year by year. This demand is created by people who are interested in buying seaside properties and also a large and increasing number of tourists who choose to organise their leisure time all by themselves. They choose to hire cars for an easier holiday.
Various car rental companies publish their standard offers at this website for a small amount of fee. So now, a car can be booked directly from the owner at a minimum price. Once an advance payment of 15-20% of the rental price is paid, the booking is hence confirmed.
THE PROCESS OF BOOKING A CAR:
This business allows the people to rent a specific car when they confirm their booking. It have not came across similar capabilities among the competitors as they only offer cars by its class or by its ‘equivalent’. But the question arises, are VW Golf and Mini Cooper equivalent? Still, they are considered as such and are kept in the same car class. Unlike any other website, this company offers immediate booking without day-long delays. Also, the people are not needed to pay in full amount, only an advance payment is needed when they are booking a car.
The following method is used to rent a car in Montenegro online:
- At the green search bar, enter the delivery and return locations (they may differ from one another) and their booking dates. The booking system will automatically display any available cars at their most relevant prices.
- After you have chosen the car, book it on its respective website. You need to enter the exact time and date of the delivery and its return, the contact info and credit card details for advance payment.
- Be careful to note the insurance type and the amount of deposit which is yet to be returned.
- Within a few minutes you will receive an email with a voucher for your car booking in Montenegro, containing all details for your booking, including the name, address, and phone number of the rental company. The car is now booked and will be waiting for upon your arrival.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BOOK A CAR:
To get the car you just booked, you will be needing the following things:
- National driving license (international license not required)
- Foreign passport
- Car rental voucher (on a screen is fine)
- Rental payment minus the advance amount
- A deposit, if needed. It will be returned when you return the car, if there are no issues.
CAR RENTAL AGREEMENT:
According to Montenegro law, all rental agreements are either Montenegrin or English. It can be seen below the car list, by selecting the Terms link.
Each car differs in insurance type and pricing. In two-page document, one page contains the order details, and the other contains the key terms and conditions. There are in two copies when you pick up the car where it goes to the leaseholder and also remains with the rental company manager, as it is a financial record so that the in t agreement is legally valid to rent a car in Montenegro. For more info Plzzz Visit http://www.parisnews.net/newsr/8392